Fruit Picking & Packer Jobs in Canada: Many duties associated to producing and accumulating grains, the end result, greens, nuts, and various flowers are performed by nurseries, greenhouses, crop fruit pickers & packers, and similarly personnel.
Trim, irrigate, harvest, and additionally percent and a large amount of vegetation for transportation are all things that must be done with the plant and its seed.
Herbicides, fertilizers, and insecticides are also used by farmworkers on plants. They fix fences and other ranch equipment. Nursery workers are preparing floor or plantation beds to extend gardening objects such as branches, crops, seeds, and flowers, in collaboration with cultivation laborers.
The crops are also planted, watered, pruned, weeded, and sprayed. They may trim, roll, and stack turf; stake timber wrap and tie vegetation to complete orders; and collect or relocate field-grown shrubberies and bushes, among other things.
- How to Write Good CV for job Apply | Easy Guide 3 Step
- Truck Driver Jobs in Canada | No Age Limit |
- Skilled Worker Jobs in Canada | Apply Online |
- Easy Ways To Go Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Factory Workers Jobs in Canada | 1500+ Vacancies | Fast Apply Now
Roles of Fruit Pickers & Packers Agricultural staff generally do the next:-
- Harvesting and evaluating crops by hand
- Irrigate farm debris and safeguard ditches, pipelines, and pumps.
- Farm machinery maintenance and operation
- To control fungus, weeds, and pests, spray plant meals or pesticide alternatives.
- Wheelbarrows or tractors are used to transport hedges, crops, and timber.
- Feed the animals and clean and disinfect their enclosures, hutches, cages, and lawns.
- Examine animals for signs and symptoms of illness or damage.
- Use tags, tattoos, or model names to draw attention to animals. In addition to great quality, recognises possession.
- Herd animals to grazing fields, ranges, vans, or a variety of different enclosures.
- Inject pets to save them from dangerous situations.
Job Situations at Fruit Picking & Packer Jobs in Canada, as well as Physical Capabilities
- Tumultuous environment
- Working under duress
- Work that is repetitive
- Taking care of large groups of people
- Color matching is a skill that requires careful consideration.
- Strolling, sitting
- The combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- Standing for long periods of time
- stooping, flexing, crouching
Farmworkers are the most knowledgeable about the activity. Some do not require a high school graduation before beginning work, although animal breeders typically require a high school education or diploma, as well as previous experience.
-22-25$ Per Hourly
-15-20$ Per Hour
A farmworker is a seasonal job which a part-time or full-time job.
In terms of the Firm’s need
An experienced Field And Vegetable Crop Labourer is needed at Spring Creek Garden. This is a full-time position that requires the applicant to be in close proximity to the city stated. Hand harvesting vegetables, hoeing crops, and vegetable culling are all talents that the applicant should possess. He should be capable of operating a vegetable harvester as well as a farm truck. He should be able to lawfully work in Canada.
Company/Farm: Spring Creek Garden
Job : Full time
Pay Rate: $11.75HOUR hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
No. of vacancies: 1
Working Area: Outlook, SK
Worker should know English
No degree, Certificate or diploma
Specific Skills – Field Crops
Hand harvesting vegetables; Hoeing crops; Vegetable culling
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Vegetable harvester; Farm truck
Type of Farm Operations
Fruit and vegetable combination farming
Type of Crops
Cabbage; Cucumbers; Bell peppers; Onions; Cauliflowers; Sweet corn; Tomatoes; Zucchinis; Carrots, Berry
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Dusty; Hot; Cold/refrigerated
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
Rural area; Staff accommodation available
How to apply
Include this reference number in your application
Who can apply for the job?
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Otherwise you can apply from here.